Decorating A Small Entryway. Room Decor Paint. Funny Bathroom Decor.
Decorating A Small Entryway
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- An opening or hallway allowing entry into a structure
- entrance: something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- A way in to somewhere or something; an entrance
- An entryway is a hall that is generally located at the front entrance of a house. An entryway often has a coat closet, and usually has linoleum or tile flooring rather than carpet, making it an easy-to-clean transition space between the outdoor and indoor areas.
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- the slender part of the back
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
Shabby Vintage Metal Crystal CHANDELIER electric antique white FRENCH COUNTRY Chic 42" NEW
Add a functional and beautiful bit of understated elegance to just about any room in your home. This wonderful chandelier is brand new, with the antiqued white color finish that complements any decor theme. Chandeliers are the NEW decorating rage and not just for the dining room or entryway any longer. Perfect in the living room, bedroom or a dark corner. Why not treat yourself and hang it in your bathroom? A fantastic housewarming or wedding shower gift. Ready to be installed, flush mount or hanging. Measures 42-7/8" high, from the metal base to the bottom crystal. Approximately 21" across. Takes four 25 watt, type B or smaller replacement bulbs (not included.) High quality, all metal construction. Acrylic crystals. Includes a plug that can easily converted to hard wire.
Benevolent And Protective Order Of Elks
Benevolent And Protective Order Of Elks (New Life Fellowship Church), Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, Queens
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Lodge Number 878, located in Elmhurst, Queens, was built in 1923-24 to the designs of the architectural firm, the Ballinger Company. The neoclassical style building is modeled on the Italian Renaissance palazzo type and is clad in brick, limestone, and granite. The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is a fraternal organization founded in New York in 1868 by a group of professional entertainers and actors. The structure, which contains a series of recreational and social spaces, was considered one of the largest and best-equipped fraternal homes in the country, and one of Queen's most handsome buildings at the time of its completion. The building was prominently featured in an article about the design of fraternal buildings that appeared in the Architectural Forum in 1926. The freestanding building is distinguished by a full-width front terrace, an ornate entryway, carved keystones with lions' heads, festooned panels, and a prominent cornice. A large bronze statue of an elk, based on the prototype statue designed for the club by the noted sculptor, Eli Harvey, is located on the front terrace. The lodge, one of most prominent buildings in Elmhurst and along Queens Boulevard, remains remarkably intact.
The Elks Club building, three stories with a raised basement and a fenestrated attic level, consists of a granite base, limestone first-story facade, and brick upper facade with carved limestone ornament. The building's main facade, facing north towards Queens Boulevard, is five bays wide. It has a full-width granite terrace reached from the boulevard via a flight of granite steps with non-historic wrought-iron railings. A granite pedestal at the center of the staircase contains a sculpted bronze elk. The base of the terrace has regularly-spaced windows with historic wrought-iron grilles. The terrace has a concrete deck, which is enclosed by limestone balustrades. The terrace and stairs are surrounded by small lawns.
The main entry way, located in the center bay of the rusticated first-story facade, is reached by way of the front steps and the terrace. The entryway consists of a round-arched opening with an ornately-carved, oversized keystone, flanked by unusual banded and fluted Doric half-columns. It is surmounted by a molded hood, featuring brackets, metopes, guttae, and a carved frieze with incised lettering. The entryway contains two historic, paneled wood-and-glass doors decorated with rosettes, and surmounted by a denticulated wood lintel and curved transom. Non-historic lighting has been installed in the soffit.
Four segmentally-arched, secondary entryways lead from the terrace to the first-floor interior. The entryways feature paired, historic paneled wood-and-glass doors (the easternmost and westernmost pairs have been modified), molded architraves, divided-light transoms, and carved keystones with lions' heads. The first-story is topped by a decorative crown featuring carved rosettes and floral ornamentation. Non-historic metal wire channels and lighting have been installed at the upper part of the first-story facade.
The second-story fenestration features balusters, eared architraves, and segmental pediments. The easternmost bay retains the historic wood casements
and divided transom, while the remaining bays have paired, non-historic, one-over-one metal sash with historic, divided wood-and-glass transoms. The third-story fenestration has bracketed sills, eared architraves, scrolled keystones, and non-historic, one-over-one metal sash. Carved limestone panels, decorated with swags, are located above the third-story windows. The center panel features a bronze and glass clock with flanking ums and foliation. The attic story features windows alternating with elaborately-carved panels. The windows contain non-historic, one-over-one metal sash, although the easternmost bay retains the historic two-over-one wood sash. The facade is topped by a prominent cornice featuring brackets, dentils, and egg-and-dart moldings.
The west facade, facing Simonson Street, is seven bays and features similar ornament to the main facade. The west facade has a granite basement containing windows with historic wrought-iron grilles. The first-story windows have bracketed sills. The three southernmost window openings of the first story contain grouped fenestration with non-historic, one-over-one metal sash; other bays have paired, non-historic, one-over-one metal sash, while the northernmost bay is a blind window. The second-story fenestration of the west facade has historic wood casements in some of the windows and paired, non-historic, one-over-one metal sash in the others. All these windows retain their historic wood-framed transoms. The third-story fenestration of the west facade has paired, non-historic, one-over-one metal sash in some bays and historic wood-and-sta
Former Aberdeen Hotel (now Best Western Manhattan)
Tenderloin District, Manhattan
The Aberdeen Hotel was built in 1902-04 as an apartment hotel to the designs of architect Harry B. Mulliken for the Old Colony Company, a real estate development firm. At that time, the Herald Square area was a center of entertainment with theaters, restaurants, clubs, and hotels, as well as a maj or transportation hub, while Fifth Avenue in the Thirties was developing as a major shopping district. In 1912, the hotel's suites were subdivided and it began to accept transient guests; during the 1920s, the Aberdeen became one of the first hotels in the city to admit women travelers unaccompanied by men without subjecting them to strict rules.
The brick and limestone structure is a significant example of an ornate, early-twentieth-century, Beaux-arts style apartment hotel building. Notable features include the rusticated stone base, the elaborate sculptural entryway with oversized Atlantes, the projecting central bay of windows with decorative metal spandrel panels, and the broken pediment that surmounts the central bay at the tenth story. The exterior of the hotel remains largely intact. It is now the Best Western Manhattan Hotel.
In late 1901, J.R. Todd, Henry Clay Irons, and Willard Barse incorporated the Old Colony Company, a real estate development firm, with a capitalization of $100,000. On June 3, 1902, Old Colony acquired three lots with masonry houses on West 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway from the Alliance Realty Company. In August, architect Harry B. Mulliken filed an application on behalf of the Old Colony Company with the New York City Department of Buildings to construct a twelve-story hotel on the site.
Old Colony's decision to develop its newly-acquired parcel on West 32nd Street as an apartment hotel made economic sense. With Herald Square an entertainment center and its importance as a transportation hub increasing with the proposed Pennsylvania Station, even more people would be going to the area's theaters, restaurants, and hotels. The trade magazine, Aew FcTr Hotel Record reported in April 1903 that the Old Colony Company has secured financing for its hotel project from the Alliance Realty Company and the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company for $207,130 and $400,000, respectively. Construction of the hotel began on May 3, 1903. The 154-room hotel was finished on September 15, 1904. Afterwards the Old Colony Company leased the building to the Thirty-Second Street Hotel Company, which managed the hotel for the next several years.
In the 1920s, the Aberdeen became one of a growing number of transient hotels to admit women travelers unaccompanied by men without subjecting them to strict rules. Most hotels at the time refused to register women arriving alone during nighttime hours, and did not permit registered single female guests to return to the hotel after dark.
Some hotels restricted single women to particular floors only. A number of hotels, such as the Martha Washington (29 East 29th Street) and the Allerton House (130 East 57th Street, now an office building), were open to women only and kept them under even closer supervision. ^ider's New Fork (1923) listed the Aberdeen as a small hotel "catering to the traveler of moderate means, especially women traveling alone."
According to ^dar's, only the Aberdeen, the Great Northern Hotel, at 118 West 57th Street, and the Hotel Willard, at 252 West 76th Street treated men and women as equals.
The exterior of the Aberdeen Hotel has remained largely intact. The building's original stoop was replaced with a smaller one in 1914, storefronts were installed on the first floor in 1933, and the cornice was altered prior to 1938. Additional interior alterations took place in 1938-41 and 1953. Since 1978, the hotel has been owned and operated by the Apple Core chain and its affiliates. Apple Core licensed the Best Western name in 1995 and the hotel has been operated as the Best Western Manhattan since that time.
The limestone and brick, Beaux-arts style Aberdeen Hotel has five bays and twelve stories, including a three-story base, a seven-story central section, and a two-story crown. The utilitarian west elevation and light court are partially visible.
The first two stories of the three-story base are faced with banded limestone, while the third story has alternating bands of brick and limestone, and is topped by a wide, convex molding. An elaborate three-story, central portico features a recessed, two-story segmental arch with surmounting cartouche and festoons, containing the main entryway and a window at the second story. The portico consists of figurine brackets, banded and vermiculated columns, Ionic orders decorated with foliation, and scrolled consoles, which support an elaborate, undulating balcony at the third-story.
The balcony features a paneled soffit,
festoons, scrolled brackets, paneled corner pedestals, historic doors and sash, and an attached, non-historic
decorating a small entryway
Dimension: 48"W x 11.5"D x 16.5"H
Material: Laminated Composite Woods
Entryway Cubbie Shelf Coat Hanger in White Finish
This practical storage design is well suited for any front hallway, mudroom or home office.
The three storage compartments are ideal for hats, gloves and schoolbooks while four large hooks accommodate coats & jackets.
Comes with our easy to install, two-piece hanging rail system and is an ideal companion piece for the Cubbie Bench.
Constructed from a combination of high quality, laminated composite woods with an attractively profiled MDF top.
Matching cubbie bench is sold separately.
Also available in Black, Maple and Espresso finish.
lighthouse yard decorations
first birthday high chair decorations
sunflower bathroom decor
decorating with metal
discount garden decor
decorative bath mats
Decorative candles for sale : Beach wall decor : Patent decor
Decorative Candles For Sale
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A cylinder or block of wax or tallow with a central wick that is lit to produce light as it burns
- (candle) the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2,046 degrees Kelvin
- A unit of luminous intensity, superseded by the candela
- (candle) examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- (candle) stick of wax with a wick in the middle
The History of Braunstone Park
The first records of Braunstone are found in the Doomsday Book of 1086 where it is referred to as Brantestone or Brant’s Tun. Braunstone was a daughter settlement of nearby Glenfield and was established in the late 8th or early 9th Century, sited at the southern edge of Leicester Forest.
As a result of the Norman Conquest much of England was divided amongst William’s 1st noblemen. Braunstone was given to Hugh de Grantemesnil, one of his most trusted Barons and the son of Robert Burdet is named as holding the land. The village consisted of eight households and was worth about 60 shillings.
Over the centuries many noble families were connected with the Manor and lands of Braunstone, either as owners or as tenants. In 1246 Roger de Queney is named as owning the land, on his death it passed through the female line to the Ferres of Groby. At one time it appears that the Hastings held the land jointly with the Greys and by 1299 Hugh de Braunstone gave a life interest to William de Herle. Between the 13th and 16th centuries, the Harecourts held an overriding interest in the estate.
In the late 16th century several portions of Braunstone were sold off. 150 acres of arable land were sold to the Manners family in 1579 and a further 100 acres went to the Bennett family ten years later. In 1596 over 240 acres of land was converted to pasture by the Hastings’ family.
The Winstanley Family
During the civil war (1642-1649) Sir Henry Hastings a younger son of the Earl of Huntingdon held allegiance to the royal forces of King Charles I. After the war his estates were confiscated by the parliamentarians and the fine of ?2072 led to bankruptcy.
The Winstanleys’ came to Braunstone in the mid 17th century. James Winstanley purchased the estate from the executors of the Hastings family after the death of Henry Hastings’ in 1649, for the sum of ?6,000.
A quitclaim in 1651 gave him freehold interest in the estate of Braunstone.
The Winstanley’s played a vital role in determining the future economic and social history of their properties in and around Braunstone and Kirby Muxloe for the next 275 years. They had a reputation for being fair-minded and judicious, holding important roles as leading dignitaries in The Leicester Corporation. Their decisions influenced the lives of the communities of both Braunstone and Leicester.
James Winstanley was a puritan and a lawyer by profession in the service of the Duchy of Lancaster before taking up residence in Braunstone. He and his wife Catherine had three children.
Their home was an old Elizabethan Manor built in approximately 1480 and is thought to have stood south of Braunstone Lane, close to the site of Old Hall Farm that was demolished in 1967. The Manor had stonewalled cellars and above the ground floor, two upper overhanging storeys of oak frame infilled with daub and wattle or brick.
James Winstanley was a member of Grey’s Inn and the Recorder of Leicester, a position he held until his failure to conform in 1662. While in office he Proclaimed Oliver Cromwell as Lord Protector. He died in 1666 and the estate passed to his eldest son Clement.
Clement like his father was a member of Grays Inn and his wife was also called Catherine. Clement died in 1672 and was buried in the family vault under the alter of the 12th century church of St. Peter’s in Braunstone village.
Their eldest son James became the third Winstanley to inherit the estate. He was also a member of Grays Inn and M.P. for Leicester. James married Frances, daughter of James Holt of Castleton and their only son, also named James, took over on the death of his father in 1719. He was elected to the post of High Sheriff of Leicester and married his cousin Mary Prideaux. In 1750 he bored for coal near the lakes on Braunstone Park, hoping to cash in on the lucrative trade. But one night after two weeks of hard work by his estate hands, saboteurs, thought to be from the Leicestershire Colliers, filled the bore hole with rocks and stones. With his attempt to find coal thwarted he never continued with the venture. He died in 1770.
James was succeeded by his son, another Clement. In 1775 he commissioned the local architect and builder William Oldham (who later became the Lord Mayor of Leicester) to construct the present hall. The design typical of the period, a solid Georgian residence.
The Hall was built on a rise with views overlooking charnwood forest and set in one hundred acres of fine parkland. During its construction scaffolding from the top floor collapsed, killing a labourer and a stonemason with many more badly injured. This may have led to the first stories of the Hall being haunted. A water head made of lead still exists, inscribed with the date 1776.
Clement also held the Office of High Sheriff of Leicester and in 1774 a remarkable procession took place. It was the custom to accompany the Judge to the Assizes Court at the Leicester Castle. The procession left from Braunstone Hall in military fashion. Thirty
135 Bowery, The Bowery, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
The Hardenbrook-Somarindyck House, a Federal style rowhouse at No. 135 Bowery in Lower Manhattan, was built c. 1817 and, for 150 years, the property was associated with the intertwined, wealthy and prominent Hardenbrook and Somarindyck families, serving as the family residence of John A. Hardenbrook, his wife nee Maria Aymar, and later of their daughter, Rebecca Hardenbrook Somarindyck, until 1841. Hardenbrook was a broker who was one of the 24 men who signed the Buttonwood Agreement in 1792 that established the New York Stock and Exchange Board (predecessor to the New York Stock Exchange). He became an import merchant, and then a soap and candle manufacturer, with his business next door at No. 133. At this time, the lower Bowery was a fashionable address for New York’s social elite and wealthy merchant class. This building remained in the Somarindyck family until 1944. For over six decades, from 1841 to 1907, No. 135 Bowery was the location of the nationally significant business of the Wilson family, saddlers, harness- and trunkmakers, and purveyors of firemen’s equipment, and was for many years the family residence as well.
The Hardenbrook-Somarindyck House is among the oldest of the relatively rare extant and substantially intact Manhattan houses of the Federal period and style (many such houses were raised with additional stories in the later 19th century), and is significant as a rare surviving house from the period of the lower Bowery’s history as an elite neighborhood in the post-Revolutionary War era, the other being the Edward Mooney House (c. 1785-89) at No. 18. Despite alterations, it is notable as a grand early Federal style rowhouse due, particularly, to its original form and materials, with its three-and-a-half-story height and 22-foot width, high peaked roof with two pedimented dormers and end chimney, and front facade with Flemish bond brickwork (now painted).
DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS
Early History and Residential Development of the Lower Bowery
Prior to the arrival of European fur traders and the Dutch West India Company, Manhattan and much of the present-day tri-state area was populated by bands of Lenape Indians. The Lenape traveled from one encampment to another with the seasons. Fishing camps were occupied in the summer and inland camps were used during the fall and winter to harvest crops and hunt. The main trail ran the length of Manhattan from the Battery to Inwood, following the course of Broadway adjacent to present-day City Hall Park, before veering east toward the area now known as Foley Square. It then ran north with major branches leading to habitations in Greenwich Village and the Lower East Side at a place called Rechtauck or Naghtogack in the vicinity of Corlears Hook. In 1626, Director-General Peter Minuit of the Dutch West India Company “purchased” the island of Manhattan from the Lenape for sixty guilders worth of trade goods.
The Bowery was, like Broadway, originally part of a Native American trail extending the length of Manhattan; during the Dutch colonization, slave laborers widened the portion of this pathway linking the city of New Amsterdam at the southern tip of Manhattan with a group of bouweries, or farms, established by the Dutch West Indies Company to supply its fledging settlement. After 1664, when the British took control of New Amsterdam and renamed it New York, this “Bowry Lane” became a component of the Post Road linking New York City and Boston. It was officially designated “The Bowery” in 1813.
During the period of Dutch rule, the area now known as the Lower East Side was divided into a number of large farms. The land on which today’s No. 135 Bowery is situated was part of what was known as Bouwery No. 4, which was also known as the Pannebacker’s Bouwery until the early 19th century. The earliest settler is not known but it was probably occupied by a tile baker or brick maker. Bouwery No. 4 was granted to Gerrit Jansen van Oldenborch on February 17, 1646, by William Kieft, Director of the Dutch West India Company. On October 27, 1649, Gerrit Jansen exchanged this farm for the Mallesmitsberg with Thomas Hall. Hall leased the property to Cornelius Gertsen on August 18, 1660, and then conveyed it by deed dated October 30, 1662, to Cornelius Steenwyck. Before 1666, Steenwyck had taken in Oloff Stevenson van Cortlandt as a partner. Upon Steenwyck’s death in 1684, his widow Margarita Reimers inherited his interest in the property and four years later she and her new husband, the Reverend Henricus Selyns, a minister in the Dutch Reformed Church, took over Van Cortlandt’s interest from his son, Jacobus. This land became known as “The Dominie’s Farm.” The block on which No. 135 Bowery is situated was within the Dominie’s Farm that James DeLancey purchased from the heirs of Margarita Reimers Selyns in 1741.
James DeLancey died intestate in 1760 and his eldest son, also name
modern living room decorations
girl room decor ideas
toddler room decorating ideas
easter yard decor
home decoration blog
wedding tables decor
console table decorating ideas
decorate office at work
white decorative mirrors
western decorating tips
Western Decor Bedding - Center Table Decoration.
Western Decor Bedding
- Living in or originating from the west, in particular Europe or the U.S
- (of a wind) Blowing from the west
- Situated in the west, or directed toward or facing the west
- relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts; "the Western world"; "Western thought"; "Western thought"
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- Coverings for a bed, such as sheets and blankets
- (bed) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- Straw or similar material for animals to sleep on
- A base or bottom layer
- bedclothes: coverings that are used on a bed
- bedding material: material used to provide a bed for animals
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
Custom Baby Bedding -Western Cow Girl 15 PCS Crib Bedding
Western Cow Girl Baby Crib Bedding Set by Sisi Baby Designs creates a fun nursery environment for your nursery with its creative western theme. This creative baby bedding set uses a bright color palette of light pinks, purple, brown, and white. will give your baby pleasant dreams of being a cowgirl. The whole set comes with 15 pcs set. This set is made to fit all standard crib beds. Suggested Retail price $229.99
15 Piece set comes with :
* 1 Crib Quilt (37 x 46")
* 1 Crib Bumper (10 x 160")
* 1 Fitted Crib Sheet (28 x 52")
* 1 Crib Skirt ( 28 x 52")
* 2 Window Valances (16 x 58")
* 1 Toy Bag (14 x 20")
* 1 Diaper Stacker(12x22")
* 1 Music Mobile
* 1 Lamp Shade
* 3 Wall Art Hangings ( 8 x 8")
* 1 Decorative Pillows
* 1 Customs Decorative Pillows (10 x 10")
Attention:We can embroidery baby's name on the pillow case. Please email name after pay for this item. The handling time is 4 to 7 days if you need this service.
The cut off time for the name is 12 p.m ( central time) at next business day after the payment.
The elegant Westin Hotel Dublin, Ireland, in the heart of the capital city, on the crossroads between the north and the south, wonderfully presented, urban, chic, memorable, enjoy!:)
A Destination Revealed
The Westin Dublin hotel is located on its own city block in the centre of Dublin. Just opposite Trinity College, The Westin Dublin hotel is in the perfect location to explore Ireland’s capital city. Formerly a bank, this historic building has been transformed into a luxury 5 star hotel in Dublin.
Behind the historic 19th century facade of The Westin Dublin hotel, all 163 guest rooms and suites are spacious and equipped with every contemporary convenience.
Explore the hotel's city centre location >
Elevate Your Spirit in Dublin
We are here to help you relax. Each room has a signature Heavenly Bed® ensuring the best night's sleep, and characteristic Irish decor to remind you of the delightful surroundings. A unique number of dining options are available for you to enjoy.
The concierge team at The Westin Dublin will help you get acclimatised to the city, and our in-room spa treatments will restore your body, refresh your mind, and elevate your spirit.
Mark Inn Airport Best Western - Atlanta, Georgia
On Interstate 85 South at Sylvan Road exit. One of eight Mark Inn motels in Atlanta, Georgia. Featuring the most luxurious rooms in America with plush carpeted walls, color TV, kingsize beds and modern decor. Meeting rooms for up to 125 persons. Huge swimming pool,. Superb food; intimate cocktail lounge. Only 2 minutes too Atlanta Airport with free limo service. Near sports stadium and downtown. All credit cards honored, including American Oil and Phillips 66. Mark Inns also located in Chattanooga, Tenn., and Orlando, Florida. A Best Western Motel.
western decor bedding
This listing is for a 13 pcs beautiful GEENNY brand new Crib set with all the bundle you will need. This set is made to fit all standard cribs and toddler beds. The whole set comes with 10-pcs set plus 3 New Wall Art Decor Hangings, which comes out as this total 13-pcs bundle. The set is made by Geenny Designs, well known as Nursery series products Designs. All bundled pieces are in brand new zippered, handled carrying bag. These are the real beautiful new styles with retail price over $150.00. The following is the standard feature table list: # Crib Quilt (36 x 45") # Crib Bumper (10 x 158") # Fitted Crib Sheet (28 x 52") # 2 Window Valances (16 x 58") # Crib Skirt (28 x 52") # Diaper Stacker # Toy Bag (14 x 20") # 2 Decorative Accent Pillows (10 x 10") # 3 Wall Art Decor Hangings
americana decor wholesale
chic bathroom decor
purple wedding decorating ideas
fireplace christmas decorating
room decor game
modern interior decorations
room decorations ideas