Decorating nursery ideas - Victorian home decorating ideas
Decorating Nursery Ideas
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare. It is a pre-school education institution; part of early childhood education.
- A room in a house for the special use of young children
- A place where young children are cared for during the working day; a nursery school
- A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere
- a child's room for a baby
- greenhouse: a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
Nursery Style Book
Check out our book, Nursery Style—an inspiring guide to finding your personal style and creating a one-of-a-kind nursery. Whether you seek a traditional, modern, vintage or eclectic look, each chapter shows you how to implement your theme with color, fabrics and accessories. We’ve also included dozens of ideas for storage, comfort and safety, making this the ultimate guide to decorating baby's room. 144 pages, hardcover.
"Nursery Style does a great job of giving us permission to break the rules. I only wish it had been written just a few years earlier!" –Kate Spade
Decorating ideas are on the wall - some kind of green plus bees.
modern bathroom decorations
chinese garden decor
fishing cake decoration
country furniture and decor
laundry room decorations
pictures of wedding reception table decorations
decorative bath hardware
home decor mirrors