BAR HOME DECOR. HOME DECORATING WHOLESALE.
Bar Home Decor
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- barroom: a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; "he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
- Prevent or forbid the entrance or movement of
- Prohibit (someone) from doing something
- prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
- a counter where you can obtain food or drink; "he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar"
Bronze Twigz Suction Cup Kitchen Sink Sponge Holder Cradle Soap Dish Kitchen Decor
Twigz Bronze Suction Cup Sink Cradle This Twigz Suction Sink Cradle is perfect for keeping sponges and dish scrubbers out of the way. Plus the decorative, organic looking design in bronze wire is a lovely addition to any decor. Measures 4 1/4" x 2" x 2 3/4". Two large suction cups attach securely to smooth dry clean surfaces. Can be used to store a dish sponge near the kitchen sink or a soap dish in the shower. Note: This sale is for the holder only. The products pictured are for demonstration only and are not included with this purchase.
Custom Art Glass Towel Bar 1x12
Towel bar for my clients kitchen cabinet.
Matching knobs and pulls were also handmade. Custom art glass Uneek Glass Fusions
Nautical Bar Towels
organic cotton bar towels hand screen printed with a nautical design- pirate ship and anchor
bar home decor
Enjoy the convenience of the BarTender from Global Decor with rotating 4 Bottle 1-1/2 Oz. Drink Dispenser
Create the perfect Manhattan for a guest without measuring cups or shot glasses. All you need is this handy drink dispenser from Global Decor. It holds four, 1-liter bottles of alcohol or mixers, and rotates to allow home bar tenders to mix party-pleasing beverages without juggling bottles. The tool is made of sturdy aluminum with a broad base for enhanced support. Spring-loaded rods keep bottles and their contents secure while in the dispenser. The dispenser pours precise, measured, 1-1/2-ounce liquid shots for martinis, daiquiris, and more. Bottles are not included. This product weighs approximately 8 pounds upon shipping. --Jessica Reuling
primitive home decor catalogs
kitchen wine decor
office christmas decoration
old world italian decor
french country decorating magazine
clearance wall decor
Christmas Decorations Themes. Wholesale Quinceanera Decorations.
Christmas Decorations Themes
- A Christmas decoration is any of several types of decorations used at Christmastime. The traditional colours of Christmas are pine green (evergreen), snow white, and heart red. Blue and white are often used to represent winter, or sometimes Hanukkah, which occurs around the same time.
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- (theme) provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- (theme) subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- (theme) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
miss claus and felfs
I am spending all free time making christmas decorations lately. Our theme this year is "toymaking elves." These guys look like they are taking a break at the moment. Definitely want way more colors than just red and green. I stripped out a lot of the color for halloween and am ready for POP colors. The sky has been bright blue all month so it seems fitting.
I am really itching to decorate our 'new' space. We moved in right after christmas last year so I barely decorated at all in '09.
the two pose dolls in the back are just wearing blythe clothes and quickie elf hats and shoes.
Disney Decoration at Niu Ze Xui, Ara Damansara
Disney Decoration at Niu Ze Xui, Ara Damansara
This is the gate at one of the entrance of NiuZeXui. The Theme is in blue color.
From now onwards till 15 Jan 2009, the decoration will have a theme for Christmas and New Year. While later they will change it to suit Chinese New Year.
airplane bathroom decor
victorian nursery decor
seaside home decorating
decorating the nursery ideas
decorate easter basket
table top decorations
small living room decor
Curtain decorator - Ocean beach decor - Victorian decorating pictures.
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- A person who decorates, in particular
- A person whose job is to decorate the interior of buildings by painting the walls and hanging wallpaper
- someone who decorates
- The Decorator is a 1920 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy.
- A person whose job is to design the interior of someone's home, by choosing colors, carpets, materials, and furnishings
- provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- any barrier to communication or vision; "a curtain of secrecy"; "a curtain of trees"
Dillon Blackout Drapery Panel, 84"Hx50"W, CHOCOLATE
With a rich color and soft texture that is sure to accentuate the look of your home decor, the Dillon Blackout Drapery Panel offers a transitional look that will blend with both contemporary and traditional designs. With a wide range of color combinations to match any interior design scheme, you'll love the addition of this window treatment to your home. Order today and revive the look of your home decor. Made from 100% Cotton canvas with foam back. Thick material reduces brightness. Saves on heating and cooling costs. Machine washable. Actual size is 84"Hx50"W
Vintage Emerald Green Strandoliers Decorator Beads Room Divider or Curtain
This retro set of Strandoliers decorator beads are a lovely emerald green and catch the light creating green rays around the room! They are designed to be hung on a rod and trimmed to your desire length and pattern. They are "nylon bonded" for hanging purposes and strength. There is 20' of sun stones with the original box and directions for hanging. I also think they look lovely piled in a bowl! They are made by Russ Stonier Inc. in the USA.
Jennifer sat on the beanbag conversing happily to her friends. The green crystals that hung in the window sent glowing green sparkles all over her face and hair. Sean had never seen her more beautiful than this moment.
[015/365] Going topless.
Hey, all the signs said half off.
My advice to humanity? Avoid going decor shopping with your mother. Especially if one of you has fashion forward and trendy tastes... for the 70s *cough*.
arabian party decor
nautical kids decor
decorative wall sayings
stone fireplace decorating ideas
fall wedding decor ideas
sports home decor
skateboard wall decor
Decorative Wall Plate - Decorating A Wall - Tropical Outdoor Decor.
Decorative Wall Plate
- plate (a timber along the top of a wall) to support the ends of joists, etc., and distribute the load
- A wall plate, a structural element in the light frame construction method known as platform framing, is a horizontally laid structural element at right angles to the load bearing part of the vertical load (weight) of a building.
- (Wall Plates) Also known as faceplates or covers. A flat metal, plastic or wooden piece that covers the openings in the wall made by receptacles and switches.
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
Vanco 120614X Custom Two-Piece Bulk Cable Wall Plate (Single, White)
The Custom Two-Piece Bulk Cable Wall Plates has a unique wall plate design that provides easier installation. The removable design accommodates areas where space is limited, and the wall plate accommodates HDMI, DVI and VGA cables. High Definition Multi-Media Interface (HDMI) carries uncompressed digital video and audio signals on one cable from a digital video source to a display device. This provides the best detail, truest color and sound, and highest resolution. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) cables are used for connecting HDTVs, digital flat-panel displays and other video components with DVI connections to a digital DVD player, or other equipment with DVI connections.
Decorative Wall Plate with a Afroditi and Adonis
Decorative wall plate with a picture of Afroditi and Adonis 16.5cm width in good general condition but some wear and tear to the black boarder on the plate.
Aphrodite was Adonis' lover and a surrogate mother to him. Cinyras, the King of Cyprus, had an intoxicatingly beautiful daughter named Myrrha. When Myrrha's mother commits Hubris against Aphrodite by claiming her daughter is more beautiful than the famed goddess, Myrrha is punished with a never ending lust for her own father. Cinyras is repulsed by this, but Myrrha disguises herself as a prostitute, and secretly sleeps with her father at night. Eventually, Myrrha becomes pregnant and is discovered by Cinyras. In a rage, he chases her out of the house with a knife. Myrrha flees from him, praying to the gods for mercy as she runs. The gods hear her plea, and change her into a Myrrh tree so her father cannot kill her. Eventually, Cinyras takes his own life in an attempt to restore the family's honor.
Myrrha gives birth to a baby boy named Adonis. Aphrodite happens by the Myrrh tree and, seeing him, takes pity on the infant. She places Adonis in a box, and takes him down to Hades so that Persephone can care for him. Adonis grows into a strikingly handsome young man, and Aphrodite eventually returns for him. Persephone, however, is loath to give him up, and wishes Adonis would stay with her in the underworld. The two goddesses begin such a quarrel that Zeus is forced to intercede. He decrees that Adonis will spend a third of the year with Aphrodite, a third of the year with Persephone, and a third of the year with whomever he wishes. Adonis, of course, chooses Aphrodite.
Adonis begins his year on the earth with Aphrodite. One of his greatest passions is hunting, and although Aphrodite is not naturally a hunter, she takes up the sport just so she can be with Adonis. They spend every waking hour with one another, and Aphrodite is enraptured with him. However, her anxiety begins to grow over her neglected duties, and she is forced to leave him for a short time. Before she leaves, she gives Adonis one warning: do not attack an animal who shows no fear. Adonis agrees to her advice, but, secretly doubting her skills as a huntress, quickly forgets her warning.
Not long after Aphrodite leaves, Adonis comes across an enormous wild boar, much larger than any he has ever seen. It is suggested that the boar is the god Ares, one of Aphrodite's lovers made jealous through her constant doting on Adonis. Although boars are dangerous and will charge a hunter if provoked, Adonis disregards Aphrodite's warning and pursues the giant creature. Soon, however, Adonis is the one being pursued; he is no match for the giant boar. In the attack, Adonis is castrated by the boar, and dies from a loss of blood. Aphrodite rushes back to his side, but she is too late to save him and can only mourn over his body. Wherever Adonis' blood falls, Aphrodite causes anemones to grow in his memory. She vows that on the anniversary of his death, every year there will be a festival held in his honor.
On his death, Adonis goes back to the underworld, and Persephone is delighted to see him again. Eventually, Aphrodite realizes that he is there, and rushes back to retrieve him. Again, she and Persephone bicker over who is allowed to keep Adonis until Zeus intervenes. This time, he says that Adonis must spend six months with Aphrodite and six months with Persephone, the way it should have been in the first place.
Adonis, as a Dying God Archetype, represents the cycle of vegetation. His birth is like the birth of new plants; his maturation like the ripening of the plant. Once the crop is harvested, it dies—like Adonis returning to the underworld. The new seeds are then placed again in the ground, where they grow into new life, like Adonis returning to the earth to be with Aphrodite
Decorative wall plates $10 each
Left plate: Helen Keller - "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched but are felt in the heart". Etched in clay by Wisconsin artist Michael Macone.
Right Plate: Orange flowers Arabia Made in Finland.
*Each plate has a hanging mechanism already in place.
wooden garden decor
kitchen grape decor
christmas outdoor decorations clearance
outdoor wedding reception decorating ideas
home movie theater decor
letter wall decor
Free Room Decorating Ideas : Wholesale Wedding Reception Decorations : Decorating A Christmas Table
Free Room Decorating Ideas
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Ideas for Great Baby Rooms
We¬ire so proud of our new book. And like its older sibling, this all-new edition is sure to be well loved. It¬is packed with adorable, inspirational, yet practical ideas, freshly updated for today¬is busy parents-to-be. Abundant photo layouts of different decorative styles provide creative starting points and help families take into account their own particular nursery needs. It¬is also packed with essential information on safety considerations, stretching budget dollars, and maximizing limited furniture and space resources. Features: * Updated nursery themes include traditional, modern, ethnic, gender-neutral, and many more * Helps families make the most of limited space with creative storage solutions and by combining the nursery with a home office or guest room * Offers helpful advice on special planning for twins and triplets * Up-to-the minute resource guide for everything today¬is baby needs
Van Gogh, Vincent (1853 - 1890)
This is one of four paintings of sunflowers dating from August and September 1888. Van Gogh intended to decorate Gauguin's room with these paintings in the so-called Yellow House that he rented in Arles in the South of France. He and Gauguin worked there together between October and December 1888.
Van Gogh wrote to his brother Theo in August 1888, 'I am hard at it, painting with the enthusiasm of a Marseillais eating bouillabaisse, which won't surprise you when you know that what I'm at is the painting of some sunflowers. If I carry out this idea there will be a dozen panels. So the whole thing will be a symphony in blue and yellow. I am working at it every morning from sunrise on, for the flowers fade so quickly. I am now on the fourth picture of sunflowers. This fourth one is a bunch of 14 flowers ... it gives a singular effect.'
The dying flowers are built up with thick brushstrokes (impasto). The impasto evokes the texture of the seed-heads. Van Gogh produced a replica of this painting in January 1889, and perhaps another one later in the year. The various versions and replicas remain much debated among Van Gogh scholars.
decorating advice needed
I need help!
(cross posted on Etc.forums on Etsy)
We just got a free bed from our neighbours (yay free bed!). It's perfect for my son and we've been thinking about moving him to a big boy bed lately to make room for the new little one. ;) It's a captain's bed with three drawers underneath and a headboard with a shelf. It's in great condition but it's got a few chips and scratches on the wood veneer (as expected since it belonged to a boy).
I was thinking about sanding, priming and painting it, but I'm not sure how well the veneer will take to paint and also, I don't really want to do such messy work. Anyone have any other ideas on what to do to spruce it up and make it nice? I thought of covering with wallpaper (some or all of it).
Any other ideas? It has to be toddler friendly. Not sure if decoupage would work - he'd probably try to peel stuff off.
free room decorating ideas
Take you kid's room from boring to da bomb with this new edition of a Sunset bestseller. Pages and pages of photography showcase real-world solutions to common kid room challenges. Design experts share tips on flexible furniture arrangements and creative options for maximizing storage, creating integrated study areas, and using playful accents. Practical how-to advice takes you from concept to completion so you can give your kids a place they’ll love to call their own.
Key Features: * How to create a dream room for your children from toddlers to teens * Solutions for siblings sharing a room, organizing and storing kids’ stuff, and providing inviting study areas * Color palettes show ready-made color combinations that always work well together
modern vintage decorating
outdoor yard christmas decorations
retro room decor
decorate wedding tables
decorate boys rooms
country style decorations
black and white polka dot decor